Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
As a wound care specialist, a major part of your practice is providing Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to improve the body’s natural healing process to treat such as conditions as diabetes-related wounds, soft tissue infections, thermal burns, delayed radiation injuries, skin grafts and flaps and crush injuries.OmniMD is the only EHR and PM designed to meet the unique needs of independent, managed and hospital owned Wound care and HBOT practices with comprehensive templates and workflows for Diabetic foot ulcers, Diabetic Wounds, Gangrene, Soft tissue radiation injury, Venous ulcers, etc.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Wound assessment and care planning documentation
- Insurance authorization tracking and recording
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a specialist in today’s world of integrated care
Templates for Wound Care practices
- Surgical Wounds
- Radiation injury
- Diabetic foot ulcer
- Soft tissue infection
- Diabetic wound
- Wound Debridement
- Cutaneous, decubitus, and stasis ulcers
- Persistent focal Erythema
- Traumatic wound
- Chronic refractory Osteomyelitis
- Non healing surgical wounds
- Venous Ulcers
- Negative P
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.