Eight million people in the US suffer from vascular disorders. As a vascular surgeon you perform a wide variety of surgeries and procedures designed to treat disorders of the arteries, veins and lymphatic systems.
OmniMD is the only integrated EHR and PM system designed to meet the requirements of independent and hospitall owned Vascular Surgery practices.
OmniMD Vascular Surgery EHR and Practice Management incorporates comprehensive vascular surgery specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for Abdominal Aneurysm, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Angioplasty, Angiograms, Catheter removal, Ports and PICs, Catheter placement, Coils, Thrombectomey, Stent placements, Fistulagrams, Peripheral Arterial Procedures, Kyphoplasty, Lymphoedema and many more.
Vascular Surgeons and intuitively capture comprehensive Vascular Process Clinical Charting – Pre-Op, Intra-Op and Post-Op.
Users are able to capture vital Pre-Op documentation for Procedure Date, Referring MD, Interventionist, Dialysis Unit, HD Schedule, Comorbidities, Patient Surgical History, Special Conditions, Patient Allergies, Contact Person, Pre Procedure Diagnosis.
Information is carried from one module to another through an integrated workflow providing a seamless clinical documentation throughout the patient encounter
OmniMD provides an integrated workflow for medication reconciliation and current Med lookup. Vascular Surgeons and nurses have ability to track where IV Fluid or Meds were captured in the system.
OmniMD provides an ability to capture score at pre-procedure and post-op level. Document quickly ASDIN complications and flag adverse events, device malfunctions, Infections, medication errors etc.
Users can search, generate and view Surgical Report with Patient Name, Date of Procedure, Confidential Patient Identifier, ICD codes, Physician providing medical clearances, Interventionists, Patient ASA classification, Level of Surgery etc.
- Vascular Process Clinical Charting – Pre-Op, Intra-Op, Post-Op
- Access Forms
- Master Setup – Ivs, Meds, Contrast, Catheter Packing and Labs
- Surgical Reports
- Custom Dashboard Forms, Reports and Custom Fields
- Vascular Surgery specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a specialist in today’s world of integrated care
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.