As an urologist, you provide care to treat disorders of the urinary tract and external genital organs including kidney, ureter, urethra, bladder and prostrate.
OmniMD urology EHR and Practice Management incorporates comprehensive urology specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for hematuria, erectile dysfunction, benign hyperplasia of prostate, prostate cancer, incontinence, renal stone, varicocele, hydrocele phimosis, priapism, scrotal mass and many more.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Adverse event reporting
- Lifetime vaccination histories
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Interface with statewide, centralized online immunization registries.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
OmniMD Women’s Health EHR and Practice Management templates for Ob/Gyn Practices
OmniMD Urology EHR and Practice Management is equipped with easy to use, intuitive Urology Specific Templates.
Each template is expressly crafted for the unique needs of urologist leading to quick and accurate charting of an encounter. Here are some.
- Flank Pain
- Wilms Tumor
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urethral Cancer
- Horseshoe Kidney
- Male Infertility
- Peyronie Disease
- Testicular Cancer
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Overactive Bladder
- Partial Cystectomy
- Radical Cystectomy
- Testicular Torsion
- Ureteral Stricture
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence
- No Scalpel Vasectomy
- Simple Prostatectomy
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Premature Ejaculation
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Urinary Tract Obstruction
- Sertoli-Cell-Only Syndrome
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Cystic Diseases of the Kidney
- Hydronephrosis and Hydroureter
- Urethral Catheterization in Men
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate
- Vesicovaginal and Ureterovaginal Fistula
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumors
- Transurethral Needle Ablation of the Prostate (TUNA)
- Ability to communicate with specialty registries – Bidirectional communication
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.