As a surgeon, you have a deep skills and knowledge in a wide variety of disciplines including anatomy, emergency and intensive care, immunology, metabolism, nutrition, pathology, physiology, shock and resuscitation, and wound healing.
OmniMD is the only integrated EHR and PM system designed designed to help surgeons in the diagnosis and preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of patient care.
- general surgery
- gynecologic oncology
- ophthalmic (eye)
- colon and rectal
- gynecology and obstetrics
- oral and maxillofacial (jaws and face)
- otorhinolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat)
- plastic and maxillofacial
- colon and rectal
Surgeons and intuitively capture comprehensive Process Clinical Charting – Pre-Op, Intra-Op and Post-Op. Information is carried from one module to another through an integrated workflow providing a seamless clinical documentation throughout the patient encounter. OmniMD provides an ability to capture score at pre-procedure and post-op level. Users can search, generate and view Surgical Report with Patient Name, Date of Procedure, Confidential Patient Identifier, ICD codes, Physician providing medical clearances, Level of Surgery etc.
- Surgical Reports
- Custom Dashboard Forms, Reports and Custom Fields
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a specialist in today’s world of integrated care
OmniMD’s EHR and PM software is based on years of experience with the special needs of busy surgery practices. Our professional training and implementation makes your practice productive from day one, below are the templates in OmniMD EHR and Practice Management:
- Anal Cancer
- Liver Cysts
- Anal Fistula
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Conn’s Syndrome
- Thyroid Nodules
- Presacral Tumors
- Ampullary Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Bowel Obstruction
- Esophageal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Cushing’s Syndrome
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Benign Liver Tumors
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Gastrointestinal (GI)
- Small Intestine Cancer
- Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)
- Metabolic Syndrome Obesity
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Liver Metastases (Secondary Liver Cancer)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Primary Liver Cancer
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.