Millions of Amerians are affected by sleep apnea or other sleep related disorders. As a Sleep Medicine specialist you provide care to people with conditions such as excessive snoring, insomnia, narcolepsy, apnea and circadian rhythm disorders.
OmniMD sleep medicine EHR and Practice Management incorporates comprehensive sleep medicine specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for Bruxism, Delayed sleep phase disorder, Hypopnea syndrome, Parasomnias, Snoring, Insomnias, Bedwetting and many more.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Sleep Medicine specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices like Polysomnography and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a sleep specialist in today’s world of integrated care
Templates for Sleep Medicine practices
OmniMD Sleep Medicine EHR and Practice Management is equipped with easy to use, intuitive Sleep Medicine Specific Templates. Each template is expertly crafted for the unique needs of Sleep Medicine Specialists leading to quick and accurate charting of an encounter.
- Kleine-Levin Syndrome
- Night Sweats
- Periodic Limb Movement
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Paralysis
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.