Preventative chronic respiratory diseases affect millions of Americans. As a pulmonologist you diagnose and treat a wide variety of infectious, structural, inflammatory and neoplastic disorders such as asthma, allergies, COPD, occupational lung diseases and others.OmniMD Pulmonary EHR and Practice Management incorporates comprehensive oncology specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome), Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD ( Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Emphysema, Empyema, Pneumonia, SARS ( Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome ), Sarcoidosis and many more.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Pulmonary specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Pre-defined health maintenance alerts based on standard guidelines and customizable to practice needs & and patient reminders to assist Pulmonologist in providing timely care for patients with conditions like asthma, COPD, Tuberculosis etc.
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices like Laryngoscope, Pulseoxymeter, Bronchoscope and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a Pulmonologist in today’s world of integrated care.
OmniMD Pulmonology EHR and Practice Management is equipped with easy to use, intuitive Pulmonology Specific Templates.
Each template is expertly crafted for the unique needs of Pulmonologist leading to quick and accurate charting of an encounter.
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia (BOOP)
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Coccidioidomycosis (Cocci)
- Cryptogenic Organizing Pneumonia (COP)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome
- Human Metapneumovirus
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Lung Cancer
- Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome
- Nontuberculosis Mycobacterium
- Pneumoconiosis (Black Lung Disease)
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.