Over 13 million people in the US suffer from various forms of mental illness such as schizophrenia, depression or bipolar. Psychiatrists continue to play a critical role in helping patients with psychiatric disorders prevent, reduce and eliminate symptoms.
OmniMD Psychiatry EHR and Practice Management incorporates comprehensive psychiatry specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for acute stress disorder, amnesia, dissociative, anorexia nervosa, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia and many more.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Psychiatry specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Group Therapy Module in OmniMD Psychiatry EHR and Practice Management encompasses descriptive information related to the process or the content of group psychotherapy, valuable to both patient care and psychiatrist.
- Group Therapy Module can easily & comprehensively cover different kinds of groups for anger management, stress management, personal hygiene, impulse control, conflict management etc. with varying theoretical orientations that exist for varying purposes. It keeps a record of responsible and diligent psychiatric management to optimize patient care outcome.
- Psychiatrists can create a quick, accurate & comprehensive summary note/progress note of the nature and course of the therapy including (but not limited to the following)
- Progress made during therapy
- Discharge plans, if any (e.g. referral for long-term therapy after course of CBT, marital therapy, return to GP for follow-up etc.)
- Patient’s response to termination
- Mental status at time of termination
- Comment on patient’s clinical status at time of termination (e.g. if being treated for MDD, if depression is in partial or full remission etc., including any relevant rating scores if relevant)
- Send the summary discharge note to the GP or referring physician to inform them of the termination of therapy and any discharge plans.
- Suicide Risk Assessment & Management Template Set in OmniMD Psychiatry EHR and Practice Management aids psychiatrist to quickly and comprehensively chart a systematic consideration of risk factors to support a formulation, care planning and risk management along with a ten-point Aggressive Behavior Risk Assessment Tool (ABRAT), which provides a promising tool for predicting which patients have high probability of becoming violent during their treatment.
- OmniMD Psychiatry EHR’s Suboxane Therapy Template Set facilitate psychiatrist to precisely chart complete Suboxone induction and maintenance visits for opioid addiction treatment in minutes.
- Suboxone Pre-treatment screening template facilitates comprehensive initial screening and assessment of patients with opioid addiction.
- Opioid Dose Calculator determines the Total Daily Morphine Equivalent Dose (MED) for patient with opioid addiction.
- Clinical Opiate Withdrawal Scale Template (C O W S) guides psychiatrist in decision making according to established protocols.
- Suboxone Progress Note aids user in quick and comprehensive clinical charting of patients with opioid addiction.
- OmniMD Psychiatry EHR’s psychiatry scales and questionnaires are applicable to the full range of psychiatric treatments including mono-therapies such as pharmacotherapy as well as psychotherapy, comprehensively covering complete clinical domains like symptom distress, diagnosis, side effects, therapeutic alliance, and patient satisfaction.
- OQ 45
- Young Mania Scale
- Wenders ADHD Scale
Templates for Psychiatry Practices
OmniMD Psychiatry EHR and Practice Management is equipped with easy to use, intuitive Psychiatry Specific Templates. Each template is expressly crafted for the unique needs of psychiatrist leading to quick and accurate charting of an encounter. Here are some.
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Amnesia, Dissociative
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Erectile Disorder, Male
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Brief Psychotic Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Conversion Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Depersonalization Disorder
- Premature Ejaculation
- Sadism, Sexual
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Sexual Arousal Disorder, Female
- Sexual Aversion Disorder
- Shared Psychotic Disorder
- Somatization Disorder
- Substance Abuse
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.