OmniMD’s Podiatry EHR and Practice Management (PM) provide comprehensive clinical templates, workflows and procedures designed exclusively for podiatrists. As a podiatrist, you can quickly chart visits for generic and routine foot exam, heel pain plantar, ulcer physical, diabetic foot exam, bunion, cast care, sports injury, gout, bursitis, foot fracture, nerve entrapment, neuritis, planter fasciitis, plantar fasciitis, venous statis, and ingrown toe nails,.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Podiatry specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Worker’s compensation reports with pre and post-surgery evaluation.
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Health Alerts maintenance and patient reminders for follow-up visits of patients, which assists in providing timely care for patients with chronic problems such as diabetes.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
Templates for Podiatry practices
OmniMD Podiatry EHR and Practice Management Software is based on years of experience with the special needs of podiatry practices. It is designed by podiatrists for podiatrists taking into consideration how physicians function in the real world. Based on suggestions from providers, below are the templates in OmniMD Podiatry EHR and Practice Management:
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Foot Fracture Visit
- Sports Injury
- Plantar Warts
- Ingrown Nail
- Heel Pain
- Diabetic Foot Exam
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ankle Sprain
- Flat Feet
OmniMD goes beyond conventional EHR systems to eliminate the pain and frustration physicians are experiencing today by introducing a new level of clinical and practice management efficiency that dramtically reduces administrative time allowing physicians to focus on quality of care.
- Patient focused dashboard consolidates all discrete data points for easy reference
- Chart by exception reduces documentation for follow up visits to less than one minute
- Audit tool dramatically reduces the risk of audit and denial of claims
- Evaluation & Management tool helps billers assign the correct level of coding to capture apppropriate revenue
- Benchmark practice performance to improve clinical and business outcomes.
- Intuitive multimodal interface allows you to enter information using voice to text, scribing and keyword entries
- Multiple device integration consolidates all reports from radiology, sonograms, EKGs, X rays and a host of other diagnostics into a patient focused dashboard
- Interoperate with the healthcare ecosystem to seamlessly exchange information with all clinics, hospitals, payers and regulatory agencies
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.