Over 50 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. As a Pain Management Specialist, you help patients with chronic pain improve their quality of life through the proper diagnosis and management that may involve pharmacological treatments, interventional procedures or alternative therapies.OmniMD has been designed by pain management physicians by taking into consideration how they function in the real world. It is intuitive, easy to use and fully customizable for your practice with Complete Templates and Workflows for Chronic Pain, Acute Pain, Osteoarthritis, Initial Visit, Follow up Visit, Consultations, Procedures, Injections, Anesthesia administration, Fibromyalgia, Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Pain, Nerve Block, Ankle Pain etc.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Complete forms on-screen for workers’ compensation Pain Management specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a specialist in today’s world of integrated care
Templates for Pediatrics practices
OmniMD’s Pain Management EHR and PM software is based on years of experience with the special needs of busy Pain Management practices. Our professional training and implementation makes your practice productive from day one:
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Jaw Pain
- Lower Limb Pain
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Ankle Pain
- Head Pain
- Joint Pain
- Mouth Pain
- Nerve Block
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.