With millions of Americans afflicted with cancer, oncologists are challenged on many levels to provide care. OnmiMD provides comprehensive support for medical, surgica and radiation oncologists.
OmniMD Oncology EHR and Practice Management incorporates comprehensive oncology specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for lymphoma, lung cancer, malignant melanoma, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer and neoplasm, renal adenocarcinoma, brain cancer, breast lump, biopsy procedure, cervical cancer, blood cancer, bloody stool, chemotherapy regimen, colon cancer, liver cancer, lump in throat
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Oncology specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Out of the box Oncology specific forms includes Integrated chemo order management, tumor staging module, mastectomy procedure, biopsy, tumor staging module based on TNM and AJCC stage, toxicity assessment and management etc.
- Bidirectional integration with glucometer, pulse oximeter, weighing scale, syringe pump, CT scan, MRI, X-Ray, linear accelerator & digital mammography machines.
Templates for Oncology practices
OmniMD Oncology EHR and practice management is packed with state of the art complete list of templates to make your charting faster and better. Based on the experience, suggestions from providers and created by providers below are the templates in OmniMD Oncology EHR and practice management:
- Bladder Cancer
- Bloody Stool
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Bone Sarcoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Lump
- Cervical Cancer
- Colon Cancer and Neoplasm
- Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Liver Metastasis
- Liver Cancer
- Lump in Throat
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Melanoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Rectal Neoplasm
- Renal Adenocarcinoma
- Vaginal Neoplasm
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.