As an occupational therapist (Occupational Medicine) you help employees who have suffered injury or sickness in the workplace, regain health so that they can rejoin the laborforce, as well as providing them with expert advice and guidance to prevent injuries on the job.
OmniMD is the only integrated EHR and PM system designed to meet the unique requirements of occupational medicine practices that are independent or hospital owned. OmniMD offers employers a full range of occupational health services.
It is designed by physicians for physicians taking into consideration how they function in real world. OmniMD Occupational Medicine EHR and Practice Management provides occupational medicine clinics and employers tools and workflow for their busy practices such as encounter management, medical surveillance, vaccinations, health and wellness, report and track incidents, and other occupational health programs. It is intuitive, easy to use and fully customizable for your practice.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Manage physical plant surveillance requirements
- On screen templates for workers comp and mandated physicals
- Spirometry, audiometry and vision testing
- MRO and drug screening
- Workplace care including urgent or primary care
- Occupational Medicine specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a specialist in today’s world of integrated care
Templates for Occupational Medicine practices
OmniMD’s Occupational Medicine and Employee Health electronic health record (EHR) software is based on years of experience with the special needs of busy Occupational Medicine practices. Our professional training and implementation makes your practice productive from day one, below are the templates in OmniMD Occupational Medicine EHR and Practice Management:
- DOT Physical
- Annual Fire Fighter Physicals
- Injury Trauma Assessment
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment
- Occupational Therapy
- Well Trooper Examination
- Workers Compensation
- Drug Testing Form
- Test Form
- Drug & Alcohol testing data collection form
- Respirator Quantitative Fit Testing
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) Forms
- State Specific Forms e.g. C-4 for State of New York
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.