As an Obstetrics and Gynecologist you provide care to women requiring medical and surgical care. Your expertise includes pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive system, prenatal care, sexually transmitted diseases, Pap testing and family planning.
- Ob Flowsheet enables a provider to review entire pregnancy detail at a glance and helps in improved patient care
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Adverse event reporting
- Lifetime vaccination histories
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Interface with statewide, centralized online immunization registries.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR.
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
OmniMD Women’s Health EHR and Practice Management templates for Ob/Gyn Practices
- Abdominal Pain
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Vaginal Discharge
- Pelvic Pain
- Incontinence of urine
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.