As baby boomers age into their senior years, the need for outstanding neurological care will increase to treat a wide range of neurological disorders including Alzheimer, Parkinson, strokes, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, brain injuries and neuroinfections.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Neurology specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Ability to communicate with registries- two way communication with National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Registry.
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Pre-defined health maintenance alerts based on standard guidelines and customizable to practice needs & and patient reminders to assist neurologist in providing timely care for patients with conditions like (Cognitive disorder, Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease).
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices like Neuroscan EEG, EMG, Polysomnography, and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a neurologist in today’s world of integrated care.
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.