With the population aging, the risk of kidney disease is on the rise. Over four million Americans are diagnosed with kidney disease. As a nephrologist, you treat and diagnose diseases of the kidney as well as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
OmniMD is developed by nephrologists. It is the only EHR and PM designed to meet the unique needs of Nephrology practices. With comprehensive templates, procedures and dialysis rounding and workflow for incorporates comprehensive Nephrology specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for azotemia, CKD, hematuria, proteinuria, edema, hyponatremia, hyperkalemia, hypokalemia, electrolytes abnormalities, nephrolithiasis, uncontrolled HTN and many more.
Predefined health maintenance alerts based on standard guidelines and customizable to practice needs and patient reminders to assist Nephrologist in providing timely care for patients with conditions like CKD, diabetes and hypertension etc.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Nephrology specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Custom integration/interface with laboratories, HIEs, Immunization Registries (like FL Shots, NJIIS), hospitals systems, medical devices and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for a specialist in today’s world of integrated care
Templates for Nephrology practices
OmniMD Nephrology EHR and Practice Management comes with complete list of templates to make your charting faster and better. Here are few lists of the templates which Nephrology Practices come across day in day out.
- Acute Renal Failure
- Acute Tubular Necrosis
- Atheroembolic Renal Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Burning Urination
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Cystic Kidney Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Estimated GFR Calculations
- Flank Pain
- Frequent Urination
- Goodpasture Syndrome
- Horseshoe Kidney
- Kidney Stone
- Hematuria/Blood in the urine
- Dysuria (Pain during Urination)
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Metabolic Acidosis
- Metabolic Alkalosis
- Muscle Cramps
- Nephrology Physical Exam
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- No or Very Scanty Urine
- Periorbital Swelling
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polyneuropathy- Uremic
- Pus in Urine (Pyuria)
- Renal Colic
- Renal Vein Thrombosis
- Urinary Symptoms
- Pyelonephritis (Infection of Kidney)
- Stones in Urine (Urinary Calculus)
- Patient monitoring during dialysis administration
- Organized Chronic Kidney Disease Management According to Protocols
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.