OmniMD’s Internal Medicine EHR and Practice Management (PM) provide comprehensive clinical templates, workflows and procedures for Internists. As a specialist you can quickly chart visits for asthma, bronchitis, colposcopy, osteoporosis screening, breast cancer screening, chest pain, abdominal pain, anemia, back pain, cold, constipation, cough, cyanosis, diarrhea, dizziness, ear pain, fainting, fever, head pain, itching, muscle pain, nasal congestion, nausea, shortness of breath, sneezing, and swollen throat. Health Alerts maintenance and patient reminders for follow up visits of patients, which assists in providing timely care for patients with cholesterol problems, blood pressure problems, diabetes management and immunization tracking.
- Consolidation of vaccination data
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Assessments of vaccination coverage
- Adverse event reporting
- Lifetime vaccination histories
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Interface with statewide, centralized online immunization registries.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Sore Throat
- Muscle Pain
- Weight Loss
- Annual Physicals
- Laboratory Services
- Hepatitis C testing and treatment
- Nutrition counseling and assessment
- Patient focused dashboard consolidates all discrete data points for easy reference
- Chart by exception reduces documentation for follow up visits to less than one minute
- Audit tool dramatically reduces the risk of audit and denial of claims
- Evaluation & Management tool helps billers assign the correct level of coding to capture apppropriate revenue
- Benchmark practice performance to improve clinical and business outcomes.
- Intuitive multimodal interface allows you to enter information using voice to text, scribing and keyword entries
- Multiple device integration consolidates all reports from radiology, sonograms, EKGs, X rays and a host of other diagnostics into a patient focused dashboard
- Interoperate with the healthcare ecosystem to seamlessly exchange information with all clinics, hospitals, payers and regulatory agencies
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.