Over 70 million Americans are affected by digestive disorders. As a gastroenterologist, you diagnose and treat conditions that affect the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and biliary system.
Quick, Easy Charting and Access to Test Results
With OmniMD’s Gastroenterology EHR and Practice Management, physicians and staff can generate procedure notes and discharge notes in 3 minutes or less for the following procedures:
- Lower Endoscopy (Colonoscopy/Sigmoidoscopy)
- Small Bowel Procedures (EUS)
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
- Combined Procedures (Upper and Lower Endoscopy)
- Esophageal Dilation
A dedicated window within the electronic medical/health records for gastro software stores all abdomen-related information such as bowel sounds, hepatomegaly, rectal problems and other abdominal tests so that disease conditions can be effortlessly identified and monitored.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Adverse event reporting
- Gastroenterology ICD 10 codes
- Lifetime vaccination histories
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Interface with statewide, centralized online immunization registries.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
OmniMD’s Gastroenterology electronic health record (EHR) and PM software is designed for the workflow of GI practices, with the forms and workflows for essential gastrointestinal disorders and procedures:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anorectal Disease
- Bowel Obstruction
- Gallbladder Problems
- Upper/Lower GI Bleeding
- Colon Screen
- Diverticular Disease
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Esophageal Problems
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.