Phone and Text Reminders
Remind Your Patients with ease, Say NO to No Shows
Notify your patients about upcoming appointments efficiently and conveniently
Deliver message with phone calls and texts
Reduce No Shows and missed revenue
Set your own frequency and interval
Customize your message
Automate Do Not call list
- Delivery methods include text and phone
- Configure options for patients to confirm, cancel, or reschedule
- Customize your reminder message, frequency, and interval
- Easy to configure and change the setup
- Add information for specific visit or appointment types (location, fasting, bring meds, etc.)
- Utilize our library of templates for common scenarios
- Deliver messages in seconds and avoid playing phone tags
- Automate reminders frequency and interval
- Frees up your time for your patients
- Frees up your staff time for administrative activities and patient care
Choose When and How Often To Send
You can set your automated patient reminders to go out as often as needed—even on holidays and weekends.
Automated reminder calls from your scheduler to remind your patients of their appointments.
Playback Your Message
You can playback your customized message call from your setup screen before they are sent out.
Automate Your Do-Not-Call List
Build opt-out / do-not-call list of patients from patient profiles.
Generate and learn from daily and monthly reports.
Customize with an automated voice, with male/female voices.
Automatically Comply with Regulations
Your patient profile allows you to build Opt-Out/Do-Not-Call List and skips anyone who does not wish to be contacted.
Use Your Caller ID
Improve your response rate and time by letting your patients know who is calling.
Almost Real-Time Statistics
Updates your appointments with delivery status of all your reminders almost real time.
Stay HIPAA Compliant
Communicate with your patients while staying HIPAA compliant by SSL encryption and transmission of data.
Phone Vs Text
Text messages are the most reliable and convenient way to minimize missed appointments or no shows with 90% read rate.
Powerful Stats To Consider
- 90% of texts read within 3 minutes of being sent 90% 90%
- 70% of U.S. smartphone owners use their devices to send and receive text messages 70% 70%
- 27% of patients forget their appointment 27% 27%
Invest in Automated Reminders
Your Customer Text Message can Include
Custom Text Message contains
- Sender Name
- Patient Name
- Date of Appointment
- Time of Appointment
- Provider Name
- Opt-in by Confirmation
- Opt-out by Canceling or Rescheduling
|Transactional Texts||Promotional Texts|
|Appointment reminders||Reminders to schedule next appointment|
|Checkup reminders||Advertising new services|
|Patient satisfaction surveys|
Major Reasons Why Patients Miss Appointments
What Our Clients Say?