Modernize your Front Desk Experience—Increase Collections by Verifying Patient Insurance Benefits
Eligibility and Benefit Verification
A good percentage of claims are denied because of errors in proper verification before services were rendered. Health insurers have different variations to deny claims, and understanding these differences is an essential aspect of an efficient insurance eligibility system.
Take the guesswork out of checking insurance eligibility to help secure collections by verifying insurance during registration and appointment scheduling.
eEligibility Checks / Year
The End Result
Eliminate uncollectible revenue from patients due to insufficient or invalid
insurance benefits and fewer downstream claim denials.
Verifying insurance coverage prior to each visit and saves the hassles caused by ineligibility.
With electronic verification, you will receive an immediate response about:
- Correct patient’s demographics and insurance policy, including covered medical services.
- Copay, coinsurance, and deductible for each service type.
You can also run insurance verification check specific for each service type your practice offers, like 30 for health benefit coverage, 2 for Surgical Care, 4 for Diagnostic X-ray, etc. Here is a link to different service types you can run with our e-eligibility insurance verification module.
Our insurance verification software module allows you to:
- Perform real-time on-demand insurance eligibility checks with a single click
- Perform batch insurance eligibility checks before appointments
- Save time, no phone calls needed
- Reduce administrative burden by avoiding denials
- Update details related to eligibility directly into patient’s profile
- Cost effective solution
- Easily visualize icons visually matching eligibility status
Click to learn more about how OmniMD verifies eligibility and benefits.
Top Denial Reasons in the Absence of eEligibility
What Our Clients Say?