Dermatology is a growing practice in the US. With an increase in melanoma, eczema, psoriasis and other forms of skin cancer, dermatologists will benefit from a specialty specific EHR system to treat and diagnose patients with dermatology conditions.OmniMD Dermatology EHR and Practice Management incorporates comprehensive dermatology specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for acne, Seborrheic keratosis, Dermatitis, Herpes, Hives, Infections, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Warts, Seborrheic Dermatitis and Skin Cancer.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Dermatology specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Easy integration with multiple devices, labs and registries. Bidirectional integration capacity with Imaging Systems, Digital Cameras, Digital charting of lesions or other growths, and Capability to create diagrams.
Templates for Dermatology practices
OmniMD Dermatology EHR and Practice Management comes with complete list of templates to make your charting faster and better. Based on suggestions from dermatologists and created by providers below are the templates in OmniMD Dermatology EHR and Practice Management:
- Skin Cancer
- Rubeola (Measles)
- Seborrheic Eczema
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Hemangioma of Skin
- Cold Sore
- Mouth Ulcers
- Cutis Laxa
- Decubitis Ulcer
- Diaper Rash
- Dyshidrotic Eczema
- Canker Sore
- Herpes Stomatitis
- Stasis Dermatitis & Leg
- Fungal Nail Infection
- Ichthyosis Vulgaris
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Ingrown Nails
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Lichen Planus
- Actinic Keratosis
- Tinea Versicolor
- Corns and Calluses
- Cutaneous Candididiasis
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.