OmniMD’s Chiropractic EHR and Practice Management (PM) provide comprehensive clinical templates, workflows and procedures exclusively designed for chiropractors. You can quickly chart visits for Disc Herniation, Sciatica, Muscle Spasm, Pinched Nerve, Tendonitis, Stress, Fibromyalgia, Ear Aches, Sprains, Scoliosis, Knee and Shoulder Injury, Diagnostic Knee, Lumbar and Thoracic Spine, Back Side and Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Chiropractic-specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Easily create custom treatment plans
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Holistic case history includes occupation, family, diet, social and lifestyle
- Worker’s comp reports with prior and post-surgery evaluation.
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Health Alerts maintenance and patient reminders for follow-up visits of patients, which assists in providing timely care for patients with chronic problems such as diabetes.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
Templates for treatments
Designed especially for Chiropractors, OmniMD’s Chiropractic Electronic Health Record helps Chiropractors quickly and easily schedule patients, document each procedure performed, and capture charges.
- Elbow Pain
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Auto Accident Questionnaire
- Chest Pain
- Jaw Pain
- Lower Limb Pain
- Swollen Ankle
- Ankle Pain
- Head Pain
- Joint Pain
- Neck Pain
- Upper Limb Pain
Templates for case histories
- Past injuries
- Auto accidents
- Workers comp
- Work status & restriction
- Injury mode
- Active range of motion
- Passive range of motion
- Treatments: therapy and plan
- Schedules: modality, techniques and discussion
Take back your practice, your patients and your profits.
OmniMD goes beyond conventional EHR systems to eliminate the pain and frustration physicians are experiencing today by introducing a new level of clinical and practice management efficiency that dramtically reduces administrative time allowing physicians to focus on quality of care.
- Patient focused dashboard consolidates all discrete data points for easy reference
- Chart by exception reduces documentation for follow up visits to less than one minute
- Audit tool dramatically reduces the risk of audit and denial of claims
- Evaluation & Management tool helps billers assign the correct level of coding to capture apppropriate revenue
- Benchmark practice performance to improve clinical and business outcomes.
- Intuitive multimodal interface allows you to enter information using voice to text, scribing and keyword entries
- Multiple device integration consolidates all reports from radiology, sonograms, EKGs, X rays and a host of other diagnostics into a patient focused dashboard
- Interoperate with the healthcare ecosystem to seamlessly exchange information with all clinics, hospitals, payers and regulatory agencies
- Ancillary services for document management and lab interface
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.