As an Opthalmologist, you provide care to treat conditions of the eye that cause diminished or loss of vision. Your expertise includes diagnosis of abnormalities, intervention to preserve sense of sight and evaluation of condition improvement.
OmniMD Ophthalmology EHR and Practice Management incorporates comprehensive ophthalmology specific forms, workflows & procedures aiding in quick and accurate charting of diagnosis, treatment & management for mblyopia, cataract, color blindness, conjunctivitis, corneal ulcer, glaucoma, keratitis, red eye, retinopathy, unequal pupils, entropion, blepharitis, nystagmus, etc.
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Oncology specific ICD 10, CPT codes
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
- Quick exam screens including refractive re-check (prescription and surgical), IOP checks, post-op visits, general and disease specific follow-ups. Ability to customize sensory exam screen, refraction screen and list the patient’s glasses prescription.
- Health Alerts maintenance and patient reminders for followup visits of patients, which assists in providing timely care for patients with Amblyopia, Cataract, Retinitis Pigmentosa, etc.
Templates for Ophthalmology practices
OmniMD Ophthalmology EHR and Practice Management is equipped with easy to use, intuitive Ophthalmology Specific Templates. Each template is expertly crafted for the unique needs of Ophthalmologists leading to quick and accurate charting of an encounter.
- Unequal Pupils
- Cornea Ulcer
- Color Blindness
- Lacrimal Punctum
- Red Eye
- Corneal Ulcer
- Watery Eyes
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.