Allergy & Immunology
OmniMD’s Allergy and Immunology EHR and Practice Management (PM) combine comprehensive allergy and immunology specific clinical templates, workflows and procedures into a single platform. As an allergist or immunologist you can quickly chart any visit for food allergies, seasonal allergies, pet allergies, drug allergies, anaphylaxis, eczema, DiGeorge Syndrome (DGS), rhinitis, Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD) and Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID).You can confidently document all decongestants, allergy shots, antihistamines, anticholinergic nasal allergy sprays, steroid nasal sprays, and dehumidifiers for allergies workflows. Complete MU Stage 2 certified EHR and Practice Management, Surescripts White Coat of Quality and EHNAC EPCSCP Certification for sending controlled prescriptions electronically.
Specialty specific features:
- Tracking for allergens
- Allergy testing protocols
- Consolidation of vaccination data
- Generation of reminders and recall notifications
- Assessments of vaccination coverage
- Adverse event reporting
- Tracking of immunodeficiencies & immunomodulation
- Lifetime vaccination histories
- Tracking of organ specific inflammatory diseases
- Document environmental and allergy histories quickly
- Create custom treatment plans for patients with ease
- Create immunotherapy recipes in a flash
- Administer immunotherapy shots quickly and safely
- Allergy shots module
- Track immunotherapy patients who are late for shots
- Automatically bill shots & serum based on payer protocols
- Organ specific inflammatory disease tracking
- Pre/Post injection questionnaires
- Treatment protocols for defense mechanisms
- Interface with statewide, centralized online immunization registries.
- Fax signed charts directly through EHR
- Inbuilt E&M coder for to code precisely instead of down coding or up-coding and thus minimize any later complications or loss in revenue.
- Custom integration/interface with statewide, centralized online immunization registries, laboratories, HIEs, hospitals systems, medical devices like plus E-Oxymeter, rhiniscope, spirometer and others facilitating bi-directional exchange of healthcare data to support interoperability and improve care coordination between providers and care settings, crucial for allergists/immunologists in today’s world of integrated care
- Provides secure patient access to request appointments and medication refills, receive test results, obtain educational material, update specific predefined data such as demographics, allergies, and medication, etc.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition.
List of OmniMD’s Allergy and Immunology templates:
- Job Syndrome
- Latex Allergy
- CSF Rhinorrhea
- Drug Eruptions
- Food Allergies
- Acute Urticaria
- Addison Disease
- Solar Urticaria
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Chronic Urticaria
- Papular Urticaria
- Pressure Urticaria
- Schnitzler Syndrome
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Immunoglobulin D Deficiency
- Immunoglobulin G Deficiency
- Immunoglobulin M Deficiency
- Fixed Drug Eruptions
- Cholinergic Urticaria
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Systemic Mastocytosis
- Delirium Tremens (DTs)
- Rhinitis Medicamentosa
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Complement Deficiencies
- Dermographism Urticaria
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
- Bruton Agammaglobulinemia
- Drug-Induced Pigmentation
- Contact Urticaria Syndrome
- Irritant Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Immunoglobulin A Deficiency
- Complement-Related Disorders
- Drug-Induced Photosensitivity
- Complement Receptor Deficiency
- Paroxysmal Cold Hemoglobinuria
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Id Reaction (Autoeczematization)
- Delayed Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Immediate Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Type I Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome
- Type II Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome
- Type III Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome
Take back your practice, your patients and your profits.
OmniMD goes beyond conventional EHR systems to eliminate the pain and frustration physicians are experiencing today by introducing a new level of clinical and practice management efficiency that dramtically reduces administrative time allowing physicians to focus on quality of care.
- Patient focused dashboard consolidates all discrete data points for easy reference
- Specialty specific workflows and templates
- Chart by exception reduces documentation for follow up visits to less than one minute
- Audit tool dramatically reduces the risk of audit and denial of claims
- Benchmark practice performance to improve clinical and business outcomes.
- Intuitive multimodal interface allows you to enter information using voice to text, scribing and keyword entries
- Multiple device integration consolidates all reports from radiology, sonograms, EKGs, X rays and a host of other diagnostics into a patient focused dashboard
- Interoperate with the healthcare ecosystem to seamlessly exchange information with all clinics, hospitals, payers and regulatory agencies
Request a Demo Today
Thank you for your interest in OmniMD.
Our staff is happy to tell you more about how we can help you meet your clinical and financial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the following form and an OmniMD representative will be in touch as soon as possible.