- CSI has initiated with voluntary recall of 7-10014 Saline Infusion Pump
- These Saline Infusion Pumps offer lubricant and saline infusion during orbital atherectomy procedures. Also helps in providing electrical power to the orbital atherectomy device.
- CSI has discovered that electromagnetic interference present in the hospital environment may cause the Pumps to switch to standby mode during use. It would be required to reset the Pump prior to continuing treatment.
- Recall would encompass 900 devices distributed between April 7, 2015 and April 4, 2017
- They have also mentioned in the report that, users can continue to use the affected Saline Infusion Pumps till they receive a replacement for the same.
OmniMD has you completely covered.
OmniMD EHR, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Medical Billing service have helped over 12,000 healthcare professionals improve their clinical operations, patient care, and collections.
Let us help you take back your practice, patients, profits and maximize your revenues.