- American College of Radiology (ACR) is a part of Qualified Provider Led Entity (qPLE) family approved by CMS to provide appropriate use criteria (AUC) under the Medicare Appropriate Use Criteria program for advanced diagnostic imaging
- All AUC topics are updated / reviewed annually
- The latest release of the ACR Appropriateness Criteria includes 230 clinical topics with over 1100 clinical variants
- In 2017 update, 5 topics were revised and 3 new topics were added.
- New Added
- Monitoring Response to Neoadjuvant Systemic Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Penetrating Neck Injury
- Thoracic Aorta Interventional Planning and Follow-up
- Cranial Neuropathy
- Imaging After Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Radiologic Management of Iliac Artery Occlusive Disease
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Sinonasal Disease
OmniMD has you completely covered.
OmniMD EHR, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Medical Billing service have helped over 12,000 healthcare professionals improve their clinical operations, patient care, and collections.