OmniPM™ medical billing and practice management software allows practices to manage all patient billing and accounting seamlessly and efficiently. Its electronic medical billing is fully integrated with OmniEHR, the appointment system, and charge capture. It allows quick and easy billing while supporting a high degree of accuracy and traceability.
The medical billing software system interfaces with leading electronic clearing houses (e.g., Emdeon, Gateway, Navicure, and Ingenix) for electronic claim submission and tracking. With a comprehensive set of reports, it presents all practice management information in an effective manner for analysis and tracking.
Benefits of OmniPM
- Offers full integration with EHR, appointment system, and charge capture.
- Accessible to in-house or external billing teams with security and audit trail.
- Ensures absolute accuracy of billing information.
- Reduces manual data entry, errors, duplications, and delays.
- Sends out claims instantly following charge capture.
- Enables prompt remittance through electronic payment advice.
- Improves cash flow and eases financial accounting for multiple offices.
- Supports effective analysis of operations by generating comprehensive reports.
Key features of OmniPM
- Converts superbills to claims with proper charge application, taxes, and discounts.
- Maintains charges by payers, providers, and CPT, and allows practice-level settings.
- Supports electronic submission of insurance claims, with add-on ability to print on paper.
- Electronically tracks claim status, payments, and billing team workflow.
- Posts payment against claims with electronic remittance advice (ERA) to save time for the back-office staff.
- Generates comprehensive financial reports.
- Posts payments from insurance against ERA, patient co-pays, and outstanding, guarantors, and adjustments waivers.