OmniMD provides advanced medical transcription and automated fax services. Our service setup achieves a record turnaround time and has set a very high benchmark for medical transcription and fax service delivery.
The OmniMD fax service automatically faxes transcribed reports to attending or referral physicians as required. It relieves their office staff of the time-consuming manual fax charges.
Medical Transcription Services Key Features
- OmniMD maintains an average turnaround time of 12 hours from receiving voice files to attaching transcriptions to a patient’s record in EHR.
- The OmniMD transcription system is intuitive and easy to use.
- Our transcription service meets all regulatory requirements pertaining to data security and confidentiality.
- Seeking to maintain a high degree of client confidentiality, the transcription software guards all patient data, medical reports, and physician lists as the sole proprietary records of the client. These records cannot be divulged or duplicated.
- OmniMD guarantees a 98.5% quality standard.
Charges for the transcription service are low, as it is based on the actual number of lines and not characters in the transcribed report.
OmniMD offers myriad onsite and back office services for end-to-end healthcare solutions for providers. These services enable seamless integration between all practice departments and third-party providers. Services are tailored to meet the specific needs of clients and are in keeping with practice processes, resources, and requirements.
Examples include: Medical Transcription and Faxing, Lab Order Integration, Revenue Cycle Management, Patient Reminders, Eligibility Verification, Implementation & Technical Support, System Integration, Scanning and Indexing, Medical Devices Integration, and Networking Services.
Read more about other OmniMD Services.