In a further step towards complete consolidation, OmniMD provides a lab order entry interface for entering lab results into patient records-- in other words, complete lab order integration. The system ensures a coordinated effort between providers and laboratories to help enhance patient care.
Providers can order patient tests directly from the lab on any internet-enable device for fast processing and immediate action. Test results are transmitted directly from the lab and attached to the patient EHR. Automation reduces coordination time and effort between the provider and the lab.
Lab Order Integration Solutions
- Reduced Administrative Burden: The provider does not need to make phone calls or have meetings with lab staff. There is no burden of data entry into each electronic patient record as the results are automatically uploaded into the system.
- Flexible Lab Results Integration: Lab results can be transmitted via fax or scanned for integration with the EHR. The OmniMD lab results interface is compliant with leading lab systems such as Quest and Lab Corp.
Lab Order Integration Key Features
- Lab order entry on any internet-enabled device.
- Integration with major labs.
- Receive and upload results to patients’ EHRs.
OmniMD offers myriad onsite and back office services for end-to-end healthcare solutions for providers. These services enable seamless integration between all practice departments and third-party providers. Services are tailored to meet the specific needs of clients and are in keeping with practice processes, resources, and requirements.
Examples include: Medical Transcription and Faxing, Lab Order Integration, Revenue Cycle Management, Patient Reminders, Eligibility Verification, Implementation & Technical Support, System Integration, Scanning and Indexing, Medical Devices Integration, and Networking Services.
Read more about other OmniMD Services.