The Eligibility Verification system helps determine the status of each patient’s insurance coverage prior to service. Through early identification of insurance-ineligible patients, billing staff can make alternative payment arrangements in a timely and proactive manner.
Eligibility Verification Solutions
- Prevents potentially serious financial losses due to patient ineligibility.
- Saves time spent on manual eligibility checks (up to 15 minutes per patient) and reduces human error.
- Improves payment collection with accurate co-pays/deductibles info
- Frees up office staff to focus on more productive tasks.
Eligibility Verification Key Features
- Checks patients’ insurance validity and eligibility electronically.
- Schedules batch-mode eligibility checks for visiting patients before office hours.
OmniMD offers myriad onsite and back office services for end-to-end healthcare solutions for providers. These services enable seamless integration between all practice departments and third-party providers. Services are tailored to meet the specific needs of clients and are in keeping with practice processes, resources, and requirements.
Examples include: Medical Transcription and Faxing, Lab Order Integration, Revenue Cycle Management, Patient Reminders, Eligibility Verification, Implementation & Technical Support, System Integration, Scanning and Indexing, Medical Devices Integration, and Networking Services.
Read more about other OmniMD Services.