OB/GYN Specialty EHR
Designed by doctors for doctors, OmniMD’s OB/GYN electronic health record helps practices deliver superior care at any stage of a woman’s life. Its complete EHR is a CCHIT Certified® 2011 Ambulatory EHR and known for its ease of use. OmniMD Women’s Health is cloud-based, so a physician can access the patient’s record from any mobile device with Internet access.
The gynecology-specific EHR system includes clinically defined templates for common gynecology complaints, a history of present issues and a review of systems. OmniMD Women’s Health features a complete workflow for OB patients. You are able to collect data efficiently and easily with workflow that incorporates the functionality of antepartum records.
Workflow features include:
- Dynamic and easy to use, up-to-date antepartum form
- Obstetrics flowsheet
- Pulls ultrasound images directly into the patient chart
- Order lab tests and receive results directly into the form
- Auto-populates data in the form from patient charts
- Functionality to send faxes from the EHR, allowing the form to be faxed to the hospital before the patient goes for her delivery
OB/GYN Specific Forms
OmniMD Women’s Health EHR facilitates documentation of annual exams, antepartum, postpartum, infertility, and many other encounter scenarios. Forms include:
- Interactive colposcopy
- Obstetrics history
- Gynecology history
- More than 75 OB/GYN specific chief complaints and diseases
- More than 50 OB/GYN specific procedures
- Health maintenance recording and reminders
Several types of devices can be integrated with the EHR, including ultrasound, fetal Doppler, vitals, laparascope and others. Integration makes it possible to send, receive, and analyze data collected from these devices.
Interested? Contact us.