OmniMD’s electronic health record (EHR) has everything you need to automate your practice workflow. It’s more than an electronic medical record (EMR). OmniMD Is ONC-ACB Meaningful Use (MU) Stage 2 Certified. It was built with cloud-computing technology so it provides instant updates, reliable access and the ability to connect online to labs, pharmacies and hospitals for less cost than hardware-based systems.
Our Meaningful Use dashboard lets practices keep track of their performance and makes data readily available for reporting.
OmniMD's EHR automates and streamlines patient record documentation, storage and retrieval, and makes specialty EHRs with customized forms and templates available to physicians and other practice staff through any internet-enabled device.
Features of OmniEHR:
- Designed by doctors, easier to use
- Multiple EHR versions customized for 34 specialties
- Proprietary ePrescribing built into the EHR for smoother, faster prescription writing without leaving the medical record
- Ability to host on the cloud, onsite with OmniMD or on client premises
- Voice recognition
- Mobile EHR: Use with smartphones and tablets
- Appointment scheduler
- Charge capture
- Easily generate superbills
- Industry’s best training by OmniMD personnel
- EHR integrates seamlessly with OmniRCM™, OmniMD’s revenue cycle management and practice management software
Learn more about Meaningful Use guidelines.