Health Information Exchange (HIE) facilitates the electronic sharing of health-related information among organizations through the use of electronic health records (EHR) and connections between physician practices, labs, radiology centers and other providers. The goal of HIE is to enhance access to and retrieval of clinical data to provide safer and more timely, efficient and effective patient-centered care.
The typical clinical facility, hospital or Accountable Care Organization (ACO) has several HL7 enabled applications and devices. Yet each application, legacy system or device has a different record format and needs its own interface. An interface engine acts as the hub between numerous legacy information systems, using standard messaging protocols.
Looking for a solution to increase interoperability? Do you need seamless data exchange between practices and the whole health care community? OmniXchange is the answer.
OmniXchange provides secure application-to-application messaging for the health care industry, including clinics, hospitals, EMR/EHRs, labs, and payers. Supported transactions include lab results, radiology, patient demographics and transcriptions.
Using a hub-and-spoke model, OmniXchange enables standards-based messaging, secure data exchange and secure connectivity.
Features of OmniXchange include:
• Standards based messaging (HL7, EDI)
• Secure data exchange ( SSL, FTPS / VPN)
• Data validation on the fly
• Tracking of data (audit trail)
• Easy to use and maintain web-based system
• Integration between all transactions through a single platform
• Dashboard for monitoring and managing message flow
• Robust, reliable and cost effective
• Ability to easily add new HL7 interfaces without programming
OmniXchange can integrate with all ambulatory and hospital electronic medical records (EMR)/EHRs, lab information systems, practice management systems, e-prescribing systems and document management.
Interested? Contact us.