OmniMD Women’s Health and Meaningful Use certified EHR and Practice Management features
1. Ob templates and workflows include Complete Antepartum form designed based on ACOG guidelines. It also includes Initial and Followup pregnancy visit consisting of automated EDD and Gestational age calculator.
2. Ob Flowsheet enables a provider to review entire pregnancy detail at a glance and helps in improved patient care
3. Lab Order, e-Prescription and e-faxing directly from Antepartum form to respective healthcare organization.
4. Medical Ontology Workflow which can automate the charting process for Ob/Gyn specialty practices and enabling providers to do efficient charting and accurate medical billing.
5. Health Alerts maintenance and patient reminders for patient needing timely care to avoid any complications.
6. Bi-Directional exchange of Patient and Visit Information with Hospitals, HIEs and Labs is possible through HL7 compliance.
7. Complete MU Stage 2 certified EHR and Practice Management, 5 Star Usability Rating from CCHIT, Surescripts White Coat of Quality and EHNAC EPCSCP Certification for sending controlled prescriptions electronically.
8. OmniMD Women’s Health EHR and OmniMD RCM are one integrated solution, providing best experience to the practice with clinical charting and medical billing.
OmniMD Women’s Health EHR and Practice Management templates for Ob/Gyn Practices
OmniMD Women’s Health EHR and Practice Management was designed with the inputs of Ob/Gyn specialist doctors for Ob/Gyn doctors. It serves day to day needs of an Ob/Gyn clinic. It has been made based on ACOG guidelines. OmniMD Ob/Gyn EHR and Practice Management is easy to use and it allows customization for your Ob/Gyn Practices. It allows you to access your patient’s records instantly and securely.
OmniMD Women’s Health EHR and Practice Management comes with complete list of templates to make your charting faster and better. Here are few lists of the templates which Ob/Gyn Practices come across day in day out.
|Bacterial Vaginitis||Incontinence of urine||PMS|
Integrated Revenue Cycle Management with Electronic Health Record System
OmniMD Women’s Health EHR and OmniMD RCM are designed in a way that makes Biller’s life easy. It allows Biller to select favorite ICD and CPT assigned for chief complaint (E.g. Patient with Vaginal Discharge ICD Code 623.5 and CPT code 87205 & 87070); the superbill is created and ready to be converted to claim, which can be sent to Insurance Payer electronically.
Here, we have created such an efficient and easy to use RCM system. Even if People of working on OmniMD RCM change, it will not affect the practice work flow.
Click here for Health IT products and services & Pricing details.