- OmniMD Version 11.2 is a CCHIT Certified® 2011 Ambulatory EHR with Five-Star Usability Rating. This certification serves health care providers looking for maximum assurance that a product will meet their complex needs.
- OmniMD suite of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Practice Management Systems (PMS) products and services offer unparalleled reliability, ease-of-use, efficiency and customization.
- The OmniMD solution is HIPAA compliant, web-enabled, and supports devices ranging from tablet and handheld PCs to desktop computers. Keeping these regulations in mind, OmniMD is backed by technology and coding amenable to all HIPAA policies. OmniMD is dedicated to remain current with future HIPAA policies.
- OmniMD EHR has also achieved SureScripts Solution Provider status, which demonstrates our interoperability with the nation’s community pharmacies, improves the safety and efficiency of the prescribing process, and supports a high quality of patient care. Solution Provider status is granted to vendors whose software products have surpassed SureScripts’ baseline product certification by demonstrating a higher level of commitment to e-prescribing, enhanced security, and excellent customer support and service.
- The OmniMD EHR system captures HPI, ROS, and physical exams for patient visits.
- The OmniMD integrated electronic medical record software follows HL7 standards for information sharing and integration across practices and hospitals.
Certified by Thawte, OmniMD uses 128-bit encryption and digital certificates to ensure complete data security.