Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Omni™ is a developer of HIPAA compliant Internet-based enterprise clinical solutions, designed to fully automate the work-flow of contemporary healthcare organizations. The company is a division of Integrated Systems Management, Inc. (ISM), a leader in Internet consulting and e-business development since 1989. With its comprehensive product modules, the Omni™ suite effectively automates all the processes within a practice. Acting as a single gateway it integrates the complete staff across all processes - the pharmacy, billing systems, transcription services, laboratory and the insurance company combination of product and services.
Sales professional with experience selling healthcare software to physician offices and hospitals. The Sales Manager will be responsible for calling on physicians groups and present, demonstrate, and sell the Omni™ 's leading electronic medical records (EMR) solutions.
Position requires minimum 10 years of sales experience in selling enterprise healthcare software. Experience in selling Healthcare Information Systems (such as Medical Transcription, Practice Management, PACs), with at least last 2-4 years in selling Electronic Medical Records in Hospitals and Physicians Offices.
The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator with a strong team orientation. The ability to cross sell to existing account is essential.
An appropriate educational background in business and marketing is expected. The right person for this position will be able to understand client requirements, willing to travel, listen and recognize buying signals/selling opportunities, and uncover new ways for Omni™ to serve our client with new solutions and expanded programs.
- Achieve assigned annual sales quota.
- Develops and implements integrated sales strategies
- Proactively prospects for new sales opportunities.
- Maintains relationships with existing customers through face to face interaction.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
- Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs and sets short and long-term sales strategies for targeted prospects.
- Prepares and submits sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects, for the region.
- Delivers sales presentations to prospects.
- Handles sales negotiations.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales management.
Knowledge of Healthcare IT industry is mandatory.
Out-of-town travel required.
Knowledge of physician software products, software pricing practices, selling skills, personal computers and various software application skills is helpful.
Proven track record of success in sales over a sustained period in a healthcare environment is required.
Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
Professional appearance and presentation required.
In addition, this individual should have an excellent understanding of the end user business and issues or the ability to apply unrelated knowledge to the Healthcare Industry. Strong ability to network within the industry, ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities, and strong planning skills to determine and meet departmental objectives are also required skills.
Omni™ is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package, including base salary, incentive compensation, and other benefits.