Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Omni™ is a developer of HIPAA compliant Internet-based enterprise clinical solutions, designed to fully automate the work-flow of contemporary healthcare organizations. The company is a division of Integrated Systems Management, Inc. (ISM), a leader in Internet consulting and e-business development since 1989. With its comprehensive product modules, the Omni™ suite effectively automates all the processes within a practice. Acting as a single gateway it integrates the complete staff across all processes - the pharmacy, billing systems, transcription services, laboratory and the insurance company combination of product and services.
We are seeking qualified individual to lead our sales team. A career-oriented, high-potential individual who possess aggressive personality, suitable to a fast-paced business environment for our Tarrytown, New York office. You will sell directly to large physician practices as well as hospitals throughout US, also responsible for appoint & manage dynamic chain of VAR's.
Position requires minimum 12-15 years of sales and management experience in selling enterprise healthcare software. Experience of selling in hospitals is strongly preferred. Ability to travel.
The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator with a strong team orientation and a facility for understanding direct marketing/channel business . The ability to cross sell to existing account is essential. An appropriate educational background in business and marketing is expected. The right person for this position will be able to understand client requirements, listen and recognize buying signals/selling opportunities, and uncover new ways for Omni™ to serve our client with new solutions and expanded programs.
Creativity: Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
Tenacity: Given the length of the sales cycle, this professional must have the tenacity, initiative, and drive to stay in touch with decision maker(s) until the desired objective (the sale) is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable.
Versatility: Candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to manage complex technical sales and marketing initiatives involving multiple product groups and divisions (without much formal support).
Marketing: This professional must understand and be able to communicate practical marketing applications to clients.
Collaboration: This professional must have the ability to coordinate activities across multiple Omni™ operating units to ensure that client needs are being met. Ability to work with Business Originators.
- Account Leadership: Ability to link resources, and ensure great service while pursuing growth opportunities within existing accounts.
He/she will lead all aspects of the sales effort. In addition, he/she will act as a conduit between the prospect and appropriate technical/support personnel in the Omni™ operating units specializing in various aspects of EMR/EHR & services. They must be able to identify, organize and focus the resources required to affect the sale.
Specifically, the Omni™ Sales Director will manage the following:
- Competitive Positioning
- Needs-based Proposal Development
- Post-proposal issues resolution
- Presentation Capability
- Product Demonstration
- Contract Development and Execution
- Senior level client relationship Development
- Existing Revenue retention & Growth
- Penetration of other business units/departments/divisions at client accounts
- Knowledge/Expertise in multi-unit/multi-service account selling & servicing
- Healthcare Industry Expertise
- Leading the account, strategically
- Coordinate successful interaction between account services team, and the unit-based account teams managing client accounts.
- Participate in new Product Development.
- Have a clear understanding of client needs and business objectives to ensure we are surpassing client expectations.
Omni™ is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package, including base salary, incentive compensation, and other benefits.