Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
OmniMD™is a division of Integrated Systems Management, Inc. (ISM) a leader in software development, system integration, business and technology consulting for fortune 500 companies since 1989. We have zero debt. OmniMD has 11,000 providers in all 50 states. We service over 30 different specialties. We are a US Company whose cultural fabric is service and integrity. No one is known to have a lower industry churn.
OmniMD™, Version 11.0 is an ONC-ATCB 2011-2012 certified EHR. OmniMD™, Version 11.0 is a CCHIT Certified® 2011 Ambulatory EHR with Five Star Usability Rating. Founded in 2000, OmniMD™ integrated Electronic Health Records and Practice Management (PMS) products and services, offers unparalleled reliability, ease-of-use, efficiency and customizability. OmniMD™ Ambulatory EHR has also earned a designation as a pre-market CCHIT 2011 Certification with the highest 5 Star Usability Rating ensuring OmniMD™ commitment to have a comprehensive, secure, scalable, intuitive and interoperable EHR system. OmniMD™ Ambulatory EHR Version 11.0 is CCHIT 2011 Pre-Market Certified, web-enabled and support devices ranging from Tablet PCs to Smart phones. OmniMD™ offers a comprehensive set of services such as Health Transcriptions, Document Management, Patient Portal, Patient Reminder and Eligibility Verification as part of an integrated solution under one roof helping practices to effectively addressing their financial, administrative, clinical, and regulatory needs. OmniMD™ Ambulatory EHR Version 11.0 is built as a true Software as a Service solution.
We have multiple openings for Regional Sales Manager for OmniMD™ (EMR/PMS product) in Tarrytown, NY. Locations are in NY Metro, Mid Atlantic, Southeast, Midwest, Texas, Northern California, and Northeast US
- Competitive Positioning
- Needs-based Proposal Development
- Post-Proposal Issues Resolution
- Presentation Capability
- Product Demonstration
- Contract Development and Execution
- Senior level Client Relationship Development
- Existing Revenue Retention & Growth
- Penetration of other business units/departments/divisions at client accounts
- Knowledge/Expertise in multi-unit/multi-service account selling & servicing
- Leading the account, strategically
- Coordinate successful interaction between account services team, and the unit-based account teams managing client accounts.
- Participate in New Product Development.
- Have a clear understanding of client needs and business objectives to ensure we are surpassing client expectations
- Manage a sales team of reps & VARS for the region
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator with a strong team orientation and a facility for understanding direct marketing/channel business. The ability to cross sell to an existing account is essential. Proven healthcare industry expertise with recent experience successfully selling EHRs to providers is required. An appropriate educational background in business and marketing is expected. The right person for this position will be able to understand client requirements, listen and recognize buying signals/selling opportunities, and uncover new ways for OmniMD™ to serve our client with new solutions and expanded programs, Base salary, commissions, insurance, & travel expenses. Proven performers will make way over $150k. Must be willing to travel extensively, make cold calls, and manage sales team by example. Professional sales training also desirable