Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
OmniMD™ suite of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Practice Management (PMS) product and services offer unparalleled reliability, ease-of-use, efficiency, and customizability. The comprehensive feature set is customer-driven, innovative and continuously updated to keep pace with rapid changes in healthcare industry. The specialty-specific EMR covers over 30 medical specialties, and is fully customizable to suit individual needs and workflow settings. OmniMD™eRx is Surescripts Gold certified.
From EMR to practice management to electronic claims, OmniMD™ empowers healthcare organizations to effectively address their financial, administrative, clinical, and regulatory needs. We also understand that software alone isn't a complete solution. That's why OmniMD™ offers a comprehensive set of support services such as medical billing and transcriptions as part of an integrated solution under one roof. Contact us today for a demonstration on how we can help and set you on the way to rediscover the privilege and joy of practicing medicine.
We are seeking qualified individual to lead our Customer Support, Implementation and Training team. A career oriented, high-potential, individual who possess aggressive personality suitable to a fast-paced business environment for our Tarrytown, New York office.
Position requires minimum 15 years of Customer Support and implementation experience in EMR, Revenue Cycle Management or healthcare software field.
• Managing company’s Implementation, Training and Support operation
• Implementation of the product -OmniMD
• Training the Physician’s office online or onsite – 50% travel required
• Providing support to OmniMD Customers
• OmniMD Practice Management Set-up
• Ongoing support related to billing and also OmniMD EMR
• Coordinate with Software Development/QA/Designer Team
• Generation & Review of Customer Service Usage Report & Feedback
• Meeting SLA requirements for Customer Support