Location: Ahmedabad, INDIA
Integrated Systems Management, Inc. (ISM) is a US-based software development firm in business for nearly 20 years, with company owned/managed offshore development centers in India that enable us to offer high quality services at low blended rates. Our clients value our ability to analyze their processes and problems, and always deliver innovative solutions - on-time and on-budget - that deliver high ROI. Whether they need our expertise in charting an e-Business strategy,... Read More.
OmniMD™ suite of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Practice Management (PMS) product and services offer unparalleled reliability, ease-of-use, efficiency, and customizability. The comprehensive feature set is customer-driven, innovative and continuously updated to keep pace with rapid changes in healthcare industry. The specialty-specific EMR covers over 30 medical specialties, and is fully customizable to suit individual needs and workflow settings. OmniMD™eRx is Surescripts Gold certified.
From EMR to practice management to electronic claims, OmniMD™ empowers healthcare organizations to effectively address their financial, administrative, clinical, and regulatory needs. We also understand that software alone isn't a complete solution. That's why OmniMD™ offers a comprehensive set of support services such as medical billing and transcriptions as part of an integrated solution under one roof. Contact us today for a demonstration on how we can help and set you on the way to rediscover the privilege and joy of practicing medicine.
We are looking for Customer Support & Implementation profiles for the same product for Ahmedabad.
- EMR Application: Provides the first line of support for practices when they are having trouble using an EMR or any services delivered by OmniMD.
- The support will triage each problem and assign it to the appropriate team to investigate & resolve which may include EMR, Billing System, Transcription, etc.
- Practice IT Equipment: Configuring Duplex Scanners, Card Scanners, Signature Pad, etc. within the support boundary.
- Practice Software: Includes OmniMD peripheral related software and/or third party software installation & troubleshooting.
- Practice Internet: Use of “Internet Based” sites/applications/portals through browser application
- Practice Remote Tools: Knowledge in using different remote access applications to carry support activity.
- Practice Communication: Sound knowledge in Spoken & Verbal English for carrying effective support activity.
Please send resume with salary expectation, availability, contact details, work authorization status, current location & full name.